Here are a few tips to be best prepared for your upcoming boudoir photo shoot.
Make sure you bring well fitting lingerie ladies! The photos will not be of the tag! But of you looking your BEST!! The last thing you want your sexy pictures taken in is lingerie that is too small!
THINGS TO DO BEFORE YOUR SHOOT:
- Get a good night sleep
- Pack your bags with your clothing for the photo shoot
- Prepare an outfit to wear to the photo shoot that does not include tight fitting clothing or undergarments (they will produce red-lines or marks on your skin)
- Give yourself or treat yourself to a nice manicure
- Do whatever it is you need to do to make yourself feel your sexiest
- Review photos on other websites and print out samples of things that you like
THINGS TO BRING THE DAY OF THE SHOOT:
- Variety of lingerie (colors, styles)
- for bridal boudoir bring WHITE
- Push up Bras (push up bras are great for that extra boost for the poses when you are lying on your back)
- A Couple different types of underwear (thing, boy short cut, etc)
- Stockings/Panty Hoes/fish nets/knee highs
- Your make up (for putting on and touching up during the shoot)
IDEAS OF OTHER THINGS TO BRING (if you have them)
- Shirt (mans/oversized/button up)
- man’s tie
- hat (man’s/fedora/sports cap)
- high heels (black and colors)
- sports jersey
Be yourself and feel your best and we will have a fantastic shoot.